Maan Mandir Sewa Sansthan Trust is a Hindu religious registered organization with its Head office at Gahvarvan, Barsana, Distt. Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India. Our principle objectives are to:
- Promote universal peace message of Hindu religion and its spiritual education without any discrimination of cast, sex, religion and nationality.
- Bhagawan Naam Sankirtan and establishment of Prabhat Pheries in more than 100,000 villages of India.
- Explain the philosophy and Sanatan (eternal) way of leading a life as revealed in Hindu religious scriptures such as Srimad Bhagavatam, Srimad Bhagvad Geeta, Vedas, Upnishad, Purans and Shastras.
- Explain and demonstrate the culture through narration, dance and music of the ancient Braj region where Radha and Krishna appeared and performed their pastime.
- Discover and restore Braj Leela Sthali (Places of pasttime) as per the descriptions given in various scriptures such as Braj Bhakti Vilaas, Garga Sanhita etc and others.
- Celebrate Shri Radha Jamnashtami, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, Rangeeli Hori, Shri Krishna Leela Depictions, Raas Leelas etc.
- Provide assistance to the organizations engaged in protection, restoration and maintenance of age old places of importance like temples, Leela places, sacred hills, Step wells (Kunds and Sarovars), Sankirtan places etc.
- Protect river Yamuna from pollution and to bring an awareness amongst the people to restore river Yamuna to its glory.